HP Photosmart C6380 Driver Download, Software, and Setup- This fashionable and functional HP item design and all-in-one, designed for home use and fanatics, will certainly fit well with COMPUTER or Apple Mac installations. Comply with the trend towards wireless links for printers, Photosmart C6380 includes what HP calls Easy WiFi.
The C6380 is_also equipped with an 802.11 b / g wireless connection and a little LED on the right end of the control board shows the relationship standing with the thumb. HP has compiled procedures for setting up wireless for all its printers and C6380 with no exceptions. You can access the wireless wizard directly through settings on the printer menu or use the driver CD to set up an ad-hoc wireless connection with USB. Both methods are straightforward and should get you up and running on a Mac or COMPUTER in less than 5 minutes. Finally, there is an Ethernet port on the back of the printer to connect the C6380 directly to the wired network.
As an all-in-one, the C6380 has print, scan, and copy functions but no faxes. Additional connections are_provided via 802.11 b / g, Ethernet, and optional Bluetooth adapters are not_provided, to download this driver, please download the link that we have provided below.
HP Photosmart C6380 Driver Download, Software, and Setup
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
HP Photosmart C6300/6324 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows) “Recommended !!
HP Photosmart C6300 All-in-One Printer series Basic Drivers (Windows)
Critical Update to Prevent an Error State When Connecting Your Printer to a Network (Windows)
HP Photosmart C6380 Easy Start (Mac) “Recommended !!
OCR Application for the HP Photosmart C6300 All-in-One Printer series (Windows)
Solution Center Update (Windows)
Critical Firmware Update To Enable Network Connect (Mac)
One of the big drawcards of the C6380 is its ability to publish unlimited images to A4 size. _This has five different colored ink tanks, all of which can be changed independently, using Rivera’s own HP ink.
At the front of the unit is a PictBridge connector typical for all typical sd card styles, as well as a USB port. We are disappointed not to see paper suppliers offered with C6380, although considering this is not a device that was developed mostly for workplace use, HP Photosmart C6380 Driver Download, Software, and Setup.
HP Photosmart C6380 Setup and Setup Procedures:
Follow specific actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download finished, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. Filename ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to collect, Click Next, and next wait while the installer selects files To make during installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click.
- While the Install Wizard starts, observe the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude the installation driver of your computer
- Go to Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you require to uninstall, and then click yes
- While uninstall is complete, click finish
HP Photosmart C6380 Manual Installation
- You must help the “add printer” choice of Windows built-in features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also needs a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including a printer.
- Connect the USB cable of the printer through your computer.
- Extract the HP Photosmart C6380 environments file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.“
- Once ready and tailored to the driver’s location, provide the path where you extract the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
HP Photosmart C6380 Wireless Connection Settings Connected with WPS
WPS push-button feature physically.
The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
Steps 1 and 2
- Press “Home Printer”
- Use the navigation arrows to select the “WLAN Settings” icon.
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when you have the wireless connection turned on. The printer is looking for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold the “WPS” button for 5 seconds.
- Press the “OK” button after 2 minutes.
- Once the connection established, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Photosmart C6380.