HP Photosmart C5550 Driver Download, Software, and Setup- Maintaining enhanced HP Photosmart C5550 software prevents crashes and optimizes system and hardware functionality.
Using an outdated or damaged HP Photosmart C5550 driver can cause system crashes, errors, and neglect of your computer or hardware, the Full Feature Software solution provides full access to many of the attributes of this All-in-One device and is intended for users in need more than just a simple print and scan driver, to download this driver, please download it at the link that we have provided below.
HP Photosmart C5550 Driver Download, Software, and Setup
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
HP Photosmart C5500 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows) “Recommended !!
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes (Windows)
HP Print Software Patch When Upgrading Vista to Windows 7 (Windows)
HP Photosmart C5550 Easy Start (Mac) “Recommended !!
OCR Application for the HP Photosmart C5500 All-in-One Printer series (Windows)
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (Windows)
HP Photosmart Studio Software (Mac)
After you update your machine to Windows 10 or make an upgrade to Windows 10, if your HP Photosmart printer does not function as healthy, the printer will experience driver problems correctly. In cases like this, you want to correct the driver’s problem by updating the driver.
HP has announced that many HP printers that are used with Windows 7 or Windows 8 can still work efficiently without the need to reinstall drivers. If you are updating from Windows 7 or Windows 8, then your HP Photosmart printer must function without problems. Or you might have to install the latest Windows 10, driver, HP Photosmart C5550 Driver Download, Software, and Setup.
HP Photosmart C5550 Setup and Setup Procedures:
Follow specific actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download finished, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. Filename ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to collect, Click Next, and next wait while the installer selects files To make during installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click.
- While the Install Wizard starts, observe the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude the installation driver of your computer
- Go to Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you require to uninstall, and then click yes
- While uninstall is complete, click finish
HP Photosmart C5550 Manual Installation
- You must help the “add printer” choice of Windows built-in features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also needs a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including a printer.
- Connect the USB cable of the printer through your computer.
- Extract the HP Photosmart C5550 environments file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.“
- Once ready and tailored to the driver’s location, provide the path where you extract the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
HP Photosmart C5550 Wireless Connection Settings Connected with WPS
WPS push-button feature physically.
The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
Steps 1 and 2
- Press “Home Printer”
- Use the navigation arrows to select the “WLAN Settings” icon.
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when you have the wireless connection turned on. The printer is looking for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold the “WPS” button for 5 seconds.
- Press the “OK” button after 2 minutes.
- Once the connection established, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Photosmart C5550.