HP Photosmart C5500 Driver Download, Software, and Setup– HP’s mainstream, dwelling all-in-one printer have only been upgraded to the Photosmart C5500, from the accession of a duplex print engine and enhanced wireless printing, to get a variety of mobile devices. It manages to unite a low-profile design that has a fantastic feature set and an impressive turn of speed, to get the HP Photosmart C5500 driver, please download it on the link that we have provided below, thanks for your visit to our site.
HP Photosmart C5500 Driver Download, Software, and Setup
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
HP Photosmart C5500 All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Driver (Windows) “Recommended !!
Critical Update: Cannot find scanned image or document files after scanning completes (Windows)
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (Windows)
HP Photosmart AiO Full Feature Software and Drivers (Mac) “Recommended !!
OCR Application for the HP Photosmart C5500 All-in-One Printer series (Windows)
Critical Update for HP Photosmart Essential (Windows)
Critical HP Print Driver Update to address printing of an extraneous page (Mac)
After finishing the download, then insert the unit to the computer and ensure the wires and electric connections are complete. Next, run the downloaded driver file to set up and execute the setup. It’s necessary that the working system is harmonious when installing the driver. Please check instantly if your operating system is suitable.
Additionally, there are trays especially for CD or DVD printing. The plate goes to a particular slot in the printer. The HP tray is quite flexible, and front edge pops after a time. This makes it dull to feed the staircase from the hp printer.
HP Photosmart C5500 Additionally, it includes a copy solution which permits you to print pictures directly from the camera or other devices that support Bluetooth technology, It’s a 2.4-inch color display and HP Photosmart Express which allow you to edit print easily, HP Photosmart C5500 Driver Download, Software, and Setup.
HP Photosmart C5500 Setup and Setup Procedures:
Follow specific actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download finished, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. Filename ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to collect, Click Next, and next wait while the installer selects files To make during installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click.
- While the Install Wizard starts, observe the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude the installation driver of your a computer
- Go to Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you require to uninstall, and then click yes
- While uninstall is complete, click finish
HP Photosmart C5500 Manual Installation
- You must help the “add printer” choice of Windows built-in features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also needs a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including a printer.
- Connect the USB cable of the printer through your computer.
- Extract the HP Photosmart C5500 environments file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.“
- Once ready and tailored to the driver’s location, provide the path where you extract the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
HP Photosmart C5500 Wireless Connection Settings Connected with WPS
WPS push-button feature physically.
The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
Steps 1 and 2
- Press “Home Printer”
- Use the navigation arrows to select the “WLAN Settings” icon.
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when you have the wireless connection turned on. The printer is looking for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold the “WPS” button for 5 seconds.
- Press the “OK” button after 2 minutes.
- Once the connection established, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Photosmart C5500.