HP LaserJet Pro M274n MFP Driver Download, Software, and Setup– But, there is a question mark on the color output – when the sample is reviewed on average – and the main 150-sheet paper tray is too little to get the system in this category.
HP defines the HP LaserJet Guru M274n MFP in 18ppm by printing mono and color. In our evaluation, these numbers seemed optimistic, along with our assessment of five pages of mono text giving 8.8ppm together with the same color giving 8.6ppm. Increasing the number of pages by up to 20 pages also increases rates, to 14.3 ppm, but this is still far from this claimed throughput.
Duplex printing, which will become standard with this equipment, comes at 9.2 sides per second – which is a fantastic level, especially for color printing. The one-page color copy in jelqing takes 16 minutes, and the five-page mono record takes 29 minutes to copy from the ADF, both at very reasonable prices. To download the HP LaserJet Pro M274n MFP driver, please download it at the link that we have provided below.
HP LaserJet Pro M274n MFP Driver Download, Software, and Setup
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
HP LaserJet Pro M274 Printer series Full Software and PCL 6 Driver (Windows) “Recommended !!
Readiris Pro 14 for HP (Windows)
HP LaserJet Pro M277 series Firmware Update Utility (Windows)
HP LaserJet Pro M274n MFP Easy Start (Mac) “Recommended !!
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows)
HP LaserJet Pro Series Firmware Update Utility (Mac)
HP LaserJet Pro M274n MFP Setup and Setup Procedures:
Follow specific actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download finished, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. Filename ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to collect, Click Next, and next wait while the installer selects files To make during installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click.
- While the Install Wizard starts, observe the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude the installation driver of your computer
- Go to Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you require to uninstall, and then click yes
- While uninstall is complete, click finish
HP LaserJet Pro M274n MFP Manual Installation
- You must help the “add printer” choice of Windows built-in features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also needs a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including a printer.
- Connect the USB cable of the printer through your computer.
- Extract the HP LaserJet Pro M274n MFP environments file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.“
- Once ready and tailored to the driver’s location, provide the path where you extract the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
HP LaserJet Pro M274n MFP Wireless Connection Settings Connected with WPS
WPS push-button feature physically.
The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
Steps 1 and 2
- Press “Home Printer”
- Use the navigation arrows to select the “WLAN Settings” icon.
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when you have the wireless connection turned on. The printer is looking for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold the “WPS” button for 5 seconds.
- Press the “OK” button after 2 minutes.
- Once the connection established, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP LaserJet Pro M274n MFP.