HP LaserJet 4Si Driver Download, Software, and Setup- HP LaserJet 4Si is your free computer driver update tool. Whatever PC configuration you may have, it doesn’t matter whether you have a new PC or an older one, HP LaserJet 4Si will find the ideal driver for hardware, to download this HP LaserJet 4Si driver, please download it at the link that we have provided below.
HP LaserJet 4Si Driver Download, Software, and Setup
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
HP LaserJet 4Si series Printer Driver (Windows) “Recommended !!
HP LaserJet 4Si Easy Start (Windows) “Recommended !!
HP LaserJet 4Si Setup and Setup Procedures:
Follow specific actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download finished, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. Filename ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to collect, Click Next, and next wait while the installer selects files To make during installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click.
- While the Install Wizard starts, observe the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude the installation driver of your computer
- Go to Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you require to uninstall, and then click yes
- While uninstall is complete, click finish
HP LaserJet 4Si Manual Installation
- You must help the “add printer” choice of Windows built-in features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also needs a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including a printer.
- Connect the USB cable of the printer through your computer.
- Extract the HP LaserJet 4Si environments file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.“
- Once ready and tailored to the driver’s location, provide the path where you extract the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
HP LaserJet 4Si Wireless Connection Settings Connected with WPS
WPS push-button feature physically.
The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
Steps 1 and 2
- Press “Home Printer”
- Use the navigation arrows to select the “WLAN Settings” icon.
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when you have the wireless connection turned on. The printer is looking for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold the “WPS” button for 5 seconds.
- Press the “OK” button after 2 minutes.
- Once the connection established, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP LaserJet 4Si.