HP Color LaserJet CP1514n Driver Download, Software, and Setup- The HP Color LaserJet CP1514n is popularly called a personal printer because of its print quality. This printer can produce excellent prints, perhaps when printing documents or photos. Among other things that make this printer attractive is an easy way to get ink, both at retail stores and online stores. For first-time users, it is imperative to learn about the best way to set up the HP Color LaserJet CP1514n driver with an installation file or without a CD or DVD driver, to download the HP Color LaserJet CP1514n driver download you on the link that we have provided below.
HP Color LaserJet CP1514n Driver Download, Software, and Setup
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 (Windows) “Recommended !!
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (Windows)
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (Windows)
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers (Windows)
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows (Windows)
HP LaserJet Pro Series Firmware Update Utility (Mac)
HP Color LaserJet CP1514n Setup and Setup Procedures:
Follow specific actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download finished, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. Filename ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to collect, Click Next, and next wait while the installer selects files To make during installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click.
- While the Install Wizard starts, observe the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude the installation driver of your computer
- Go to Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you require to uninstall, and then click yes
- While uninstall is complete, click finish
HP Color LaserJet CP1514n Manual Installation
- You must help the “add printer” choice of Windows built-in features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also needs a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including a printer.
- Connect the USB cable of the printer through your computer.
- Extract the HP Color LaserJet CP1514n environments file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.“
- Once ready and tailored to the driver’s location, provide the path where you extract the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
HP Color LaserJet CP1514n Wireless Connection Settings Connected with WPS
WPS push-button feature physically.
The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
Steps 1 and 2
- Press “Home Printer”
- Use the navigation arrows to select the “WLAN Settings” icon.
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when you have the wireless connection turned on. The printer is looking for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold the “WPS” button for 5 seconds.
- Press the “OK” button after 2 minutes.
- Once the connection established, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Color LaserJet CP1514n.