HP Color LaserJet 5500 Driver Download, Software, and Setup- This printer can work on Mac and PC platforms and also contains a parallel port connection, allowing natural network capacity. Manual settings and CDs have the directions needed to run and run the printer. The printer can be equipped with a large LCD panel that has useful animations in addition to directives that will help you recognize problems faced by the printer.
Depending on the type of paper you are using depends on the quality and finish you get with this particular printer. The complete text and images are clear, and many websites can be selected for use on this system. Although this printer does not have a powerful machine, the printing rate is only around 21 pages per second. The stability and trust of the HP Color LaserJet 5500 is this small problem, and also the 2400 dpi resolution with Xerox RET technology helps create professional-looking records, without the need to use an external print shop, to download the HP Color LaserJet 5500 driver, please download it at the link that we have provided below.
HP Color LaserJet 5500 Driver Download, Software, and Setup
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows 10 (32bit / 64bit), Windows 8.1(32bit / 64bit), Windows 8(32bi / 64bitt), Windows 7(32bit / 64bit), Windows Vista(32bit / 64bit), Windows XP SP2 or later, Windows XP x64 Edition, Mac OS X 10.11 / 10.10 / 10.9 / 10.8 / 10.7, Linux OS
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL5 (Windows) “Recommended !!
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (Windows)
HP Universal Print Driver for Windows PostScript (Windows)
HP Color LaserJet printing software and utility (Mac) “Recommended !!
HP Printer Administrator Resource Kit (Windows)
Shop for HP Supplies (Windows)
HP Color LaserJet 5500 Pantone color palettes (Mac)
The 5500 can be a great printer compared to others only a few decades ago, but it doesn’t quite match the best of this type. -This is especially evident in large areas with graduated colors or deep black. On the other hand, photos look great, without symptoms of posterization in subtle color changes.
The HP Color LaserJet 5500 is an attractive actress that provides a fantastic balance of quality and speed for the purchase price. -This is an excellent choice for many programs, but others may be more comfortable if you want the best image quality or even the fastest printing speed, HP Color LaserJet 5500 Driver Download, Software, and Setup.
HP Color LaserJet 5500 Setup and Setup Procedures:
Follow specific actions to connect the downloaded software plus drivers.
- When the download finished, and you can install the file, click Open Folder, and then click the downloaded file. Filename ends in .exe.
- You can allow the default location to collect, Click Next, and next wait while the installer selects files To make during installation.
- NOTE: If you close the Complete Download screen, browse to the folder where you saved the .exe file, and then click.
- While the Install Wizard starts, observe the instructions on the screen to install.
Follow these steps to exclude the installation driver of your computer
- Go to Control Panel also click Uninstall a Program
- Double-click on the printer you require to uninstall, and then click yes
- While uninstall is complete, click finish
HP Color LaserJet 5500 Manual Installation
- You must help the “add printer” choice of Windows built-in features. Also, it has a Software & Driver Setup file, also needs a USB cable printer.
- Turn on your computer including a printer.
- Connect the USB cable of the printer through your computer.
- Extract the HP Color LaserJet 5500 environments file and also extract the place.
- Click Start a Control Panel a View device & Printer (for Windows 7 and Vista OS). For OS XP, you can click “Fax & printer.
- Click “Add Printer.“
- Once ready and tailored to the driver’s location, provide the path where you extract the settings file.
- Follow all the “wizard” instructions to complete the installation.
- The printer is ready for use on your computer.
HP Color LaserJet 5500 Wireless Connection Settings Connected with WPS
WPS push-button feature physically.
The network must use WPA or WPA2 security.
Steps 1 and 2
- Press “Home Printer”
- Use the navigation arrows to select the “WLAN Settings” icon.
- Press the left function.
- The Wi-Fi light will turn on when you have the wireless connection turned on. The printer is looking for access that supports WPS.
- Press and hold the “WPS” button for 5 seconds.
- Press the “OK” button after 2 minutes.
- Once the connection established, press OK to complete the configuration.
- Install software for HP Color LaserJet 5500.